Sunday, November 9

Beautiful Origamy

Give me a blank page
I can soak it with my tears
Don't give it away if you care for it
Or your beautiful origamy will be ruined
by my salt
Give me blank eyes and a stare
Imagining that you never strayed there
I can drown you in my tears
Don't step close if you care
Or your beautiful feelings will crumble
into ashes
See I'm no more than a curse and a pain
Besides all the ordinary, and all the plain
Give me a blank page, and eventually it will burn
You can try and reboot my stranger name
but a curse will never learn

6 comments:

  1. Awww, there is no way you are a curse.. :/ But I am, Fox sponsors me. xD xD Seriously, don't feel this way, you are a gift, fuck anyone who thinks you are a curse. <33 I love the piece, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and just when i thought you couldnt get any better!! :P :D

    this ones soooo good!! Becc, i loved this piece. But i hope u dont really mean what you've written.. I mean... YOU CANT BE PESSIMISTIC!!! Leave that job for ME!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yes, I fixed that sponsorship didn't I. ;)

    Awww DP... thanks that means a lot. But no way! I will need to be part of the devilish pessimism some way. ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank for your kind words...again :) I love your every piece of poetry and you are, and you will be the greatest poet I've known. Forevermore :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply... brilliant!!!

    TRuy ompressed!!

    Du e grym, Hubbie!! Glöm aldrig det!!

    Prodigal kisses from a forsaken land....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cab! :o Are you serious! I don't think I ever got a comment making me so flattered... THANKS YOU and you only deserve the kind words! <3

    Awww hubby vad go du är... miss you! And hope it's not that god's forsaken. ;) How the kids holding up? :P

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories