Wednesday, November 25

Ship O'hoy

Hey there, here's a treat
Sugarcoated, dark and sweet
Swallow! Get it up again
Die, the poison's gotten in

Hey there, here's my red banner
Follow it by any manner
Chase! And then lose track again
Fall, the decoy's at your end

Hey there, here's a pointer
Ivy passes, time to join her
Run! Then paralyze again
Fear, the Reaper has been sent

Hey there, here's a smoke
Candycane in lethal cloak
Choke! Then come to life again
Breathe, your monster's in the den

Hey there, allow me to trick you
Fool you with my simple toys
Until you, Blue Eyes, walk my plank
And fall off screaming
"Ship O'hoy!"

4 comments:

  1. This is a pretty weird piece and I'm aware of it. *serious guy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Abstract! I like it! :O

    These lines are so awesome!! :
    "Hey there, here's a smoke
    Candycane in lethal cloak"

    Nice imagery ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, it's one of those pieces that only come out while you're half drunk still and it's 2.30 AM on a Tuesday night. ;)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories