Monday, November 2

Random Post-First-Day of Nano Thoughts

Never try protecting someone you love, because you think you'll spare them their pain. Be honest. Even if the truth hurts, it's always better to know than to wander around in doubt, even if sometimes you wish you'd never known.

The first day of Nano has passed. Strangely I have hit a word count equivalent to two and a half days. My count right now is 4,1K. I don't think I've ever, in the history of Nano, done such a day! Pretty impressed by myself, and I don't have to be as pressured while writing tomorrow. But the story is enticing me. I don't know why. I never thought any story besides my trilogy would ever catch my interest that way. I guess it's because it's not entirely realistic, and I even kept the genre Adventure, although I'm sure it'd fall under some other category; but I sure didn't find anyone suitable when I was looking.

I guess part of my insane energy is because I need something to occupy myself with. I can't allow myself to start thinking about my own life. It's easier to project everything on Sebastian. I'm gonna make his life fall apart. I'm gonna strengthen him. As with everything I write, part of him will be me.

Now I really should hit the sack, it's 2.21AM and there's another day coming tomorrow. I'm gonna flip some channels and avoid text as much as possible.

"Living well is the best revenge" - REM
Well, REM, I'm really trying. I'm trying really hard. Did I say I was trying?
POET in the GLASS JAR

2 comments:

For Dust And Memories