Sunday, November 29

Ivy & Ophelia

It's not too late.
I can still find you.
I can still save you.

Ivy, dear
You quiet kind
Retreating into yourself
Away from the pain
Find your solice in the wind
Dance away to somewhere else
Ivy, dear

You were never the poisonous one
You were innocent and true
But he would never see that in you
I led you to your hell
And myself to rain
Ivy, dear

Ophelia, dear
I'm chasing your shadow
Your echo in a frame
You'll be different
Although I know you're pained
I'll come to you on time
Make sure that you'll be saved

Ophelia, dear
You're my Ivy
I'll get to you on time
I already know
Why you're etched on my mind

It's not too late.
I can still find you.
I can still save you.

You're not like Ivy,
Ophelia dear
I won't let you be
Even if it takes it all from me

2 comments:

  1. "Ophelia, dear
    You're my Ivy
    I'll get to you on time
    I already know
    Why you're etched on my mind"

    :O
    Holy!!
    :O

    These lines are..... *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you're the only one who fully understands what they mean, and after reading what I sent you earlier, you will understand it even more. ;)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories