Tuesday, June 30

Risks, Chances

It's a bit of a load off my chest, just getting that apartment out of the picture. I don't do much now. I stray between work, friends and Mum and Dad's, which is where I've ended up (for future reference I will use the phrase The Nest). It feels just a little bit safer. I'm just glad that for once I am spending a night at home, without anything that needs to be done except folding a few bags of clothes, unpacking a few boxes... I feel comfortable. I'm listening to really depressing acoustic songs and talking to new friends and old friends over the chat. It's OK. I feel OK.
Even though this day has lasted for what feels like forever.

Something's gone to my head, I'm taking chances and risks wherever I can. I step on the gas as much as I fucking can, and enjoy it, lean back and laugh. Even when the image of myself crashing grows the most vivid. I climb the highest jumping towers and throw myself into the lakes and oceans, even though it scares the shit out of me! When I'm in the passenger seat, I lean my head out the window and scream! I push the horn, just for fun! I rip up every wound, just to make sure it's gonna leave a scar, tomorrow I'm tattooing myself again, I have no idea what I'm gonna choose to do!

I want all my life to be like this. Everything is so breathtakingly beautiful. And everything that takes my mind away from heavier things is well.

All is well.
POET in the GLASS JAR

1 comment:

  1. that so incredibly good to hear! I'm glad all is well! :D you deserve it more than anyone!

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories