Monday, July 13

Drop By Drop

I keep it all inside of me
I hold it in
Like a breath
Waiting to come out
And turn into smoke

The promise I waited for
that I made for myself
It's vanishing now
Drop by drop

Either I let myself down
Or finally learned what promises hold

That they matter the most
the moment they're told

I keep it all inside of me
I hold it in

And I bought myself some time

_______________________________

Here you go Ayan, since I hadn't written anything lately.
POET in the JAR

2 comments:

  1. aww u mentioned me ^^ . Reading this poem proves my pushing you to write was a good thing. :P

    "Either I let myself down
    Or finally learned what promises hold

    That they matter the most
    the moment they're told"

    some fucking lines those are... pure awesomeness in its strongest forms!

    *double thumbs up* Me likes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Ayan :) Awww yes no problems, you inspire me a great lot :)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories