Tuesday, July 28

Scalpel

Come on, make me bleed
Give me all the pain I need
I'm tired of doing it to myself
Piercing me through
I thought I would ask you

You're already skilled in hurting me
It'd be better if you did it like this
And at least I'd have a say
All the scars would heal better this way

Come on, make me burn
Make me shiver, twist and turn
I lost the motivation myself
Drilling me through
I thought I could be killed by you

We already covered the basic things
Took the scalpel and cut my wings
Open old wounds by the day
None of the scars could seal this way

Come on, make me feel
Makebelieve to me I'm a little real
I can't tell it to myself
That I'm alive and true
I thought I could ask you

It's the only way to forget my despair
And all the angst that we both shared
Is it strange that I seek to be hurt

When it makes me forget this world?

8 comments:

  1. powerful and... it shakes me! goose.. what is that word?
    love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that´s it! ^^ cool that you understood me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your latest 3 pieces are quotable from top to bottom!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! I agree with Roccari on that one. Its Powerful and it does really bring goosebumps, maybe cos it makes me feel what u mean to say through this poem.

    Hats off!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha this poem reminds me of alev's poems, so calm while talking or asking this jerk guy to hurt you, the sarcasm (We already covered the basic things) hahahaha!? i dont know why they make me laugh XD

    "Makebelieve to me I'm a little real"
    wow!

    its been a long time. ive missed your poetry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, wasn't exactly meant to make anybody laugh, but anyway xD Thanks for your comments. I've missed you guys as well! And DP thanks, that means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories