Tuesday, July 14

Oblivious To All

You're in your own world
Where you can't be touched
Oblivious to all
That might capture your interest
Your eyes are worn and tired
You inspire me to write
desolate and depressing pieces

I wish for once you would look out of there
And see that I'm waving to you
I've set all the sails
And the ship is ready

But you're in your own world
Torn by worry and despair
Unknowing that we're there
In the bubble with you

You shunned us out
You play along half-heartedly

But you're not fooling me

I sing with my sore voice
All the sad songs I wrote of you
And of me
Of loneliness

But you're in your own world
And you'll never hear these words
You'll never see I'm hurt

You're in your own world
Scarring yourself deeper
than I ever could
And with darker intentions
than I ever would

Oblivious to all

6 comments:

  1. worlds of illusions create lives of emptyness, leaving nothing but tears and bottles...
    beautiful, hubs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow this poem tells me some things about myself... Most of the times I feel like I'm cutting myself out of the crowd, my friends who I know will always be there.. But its me who singles out and becomes a cause of trouble for them to be keeping up with.. I dont why i do this... but i do....

    This one really made me think...

    Nice job, btw :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Illusion and dream, mmm... :)

    Yeah, it's both about me and about my Mum. I guess we are both in our own worlds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so... I don´t know how to say it. it touched me deeply and I... love it :)I can feel the pain behind it. you are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much. It means a lot that you keep commenting here and above all, that what I write means something to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. why wouldn´t I comment :)and you´re welcome <3

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories