Friday, October 23

Another Short Story

There's a short story contest in the newspaper today, and I thought I'd enter. Odds are I don't win the first prize (trip to New York for two) but hell knows, why not give it a shot? Maybe I'll end up with some cinema tickets. I'll have to write in Swedish but I think I can live with that for such a short story, anyways, not really intending to make it epic. I have been away from short story writing for a while and I'm sure it will at least entertain me for a while...

Approximately 2 pages of a very melancholic love story may begin.
3, 2, 1 - Write!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you've got some serious chances of making it to NY, girl! :D

    This is a great thing. So you'll manage it along Nano?? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naah, this is just a short story thing, I'll try to finish it before November starts. :D

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories