Monday, October 12

Cars & Kelly

Actually got up now, something's wrong with me (don't start work until 4 PM). I was planning to do something useful today, for example going grocery shopping and then cleaning my apartment, but I suspect that isn't turning out very well. I feel like novel editing or gaming and I'd much rather do that. I think I'm free from work tomorrow anyway. Can do it then!
Well, pretty much settled now, cause I just got out and moved the car to avoid parking tickets. That means I plan to be staying around here for a while. I don't mind. I like this place, and the best of all is that it's got a proper kitchen table where I can sit down and write. I always loved sitting in the kitchen to do that, strangely.
Up for another round of Mirror's Edge quite shortly,
POET in the DIZZY JAR
PS. Kelly Osbourne is really pretty, isn't she? DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories