Monday, December 22

So Long!

I just figured out, that if I can fit each and every one of my here published poems onto a sheet of size A4 paper, and then place all the poems in one long row, it would measure up to exactly 35,973 meters. That is almost half the width of a football field and my own length times approximately 21. Then I haven't counted every poem I wrote before I started publishing them here, OR any of the lyrics, which amount to 51 songs, OR the pieces of small poetry, which amount to a number of 8. If these were also to be included, we would be looking at a row measuring at least 53,513 meters, which is my own length times 31, or 6,295 average sized canoes for adult use.
Nighty, says the Mathematics Discoverer
POET in the JAR

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHHA that actually made me laugh a lot! It's so awesome and random!! :D sounds like something I would do in my spare time :P
    p.s- That's A LOT or writing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha, you got bored THAT much, huh? xD But seriously, WOW.. That's a lot of words. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahaha I KNOW! I just started thinking about it at like 3.12 AM, that's when craziness like this appears xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHA
    you know your bored WHEN... :P

    :) you sound like Chels counting to dots on the ceiling tiles :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahah yeah, boredom drives you crazy :D

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories