Wednesday, December 24

Take A Second And Read...

Shout out and a bit of commercial, people. If any of you brilliant souls of readers enjoy some amazing poetry - which I know that you do since most of you yourselves are in fact amazing poets - stop by the new Blogger site of Roccari, fellow forum member and a poet exceeding in brilliance many that I have encountered. One of my very favorites to read and to enjoy the phenomenon of poetry along with. Mark my words, this poet will come a far way and tonight I'd like to give this special poet a bit of extra attention.

Also do not forget my list of beloved gorgeous writers already established:

Bad Seed 88 - My friend in all weathers whom I miss terribly at the moment. She's written a good deal of poetry that sticks with you after reading. Impressive poet with a lot of potential and a lot of my heart. One of her pieces on a certain music that we both love I treasure especially. Bad Seed 88 has something in her writing that makes every piece feel painfully real and true, reminding you of yourself and your own life, and she manages to do this while maintaining wonderful language use...
Replica - The finest short story writer I will ever know. Replica has a way with the language that make her stories sound like pure poetry in a poet's ears, which is rather a good grade to say the least. Powerful language, hits you like a brick and makes you think. The word 'beautiful' has been overused but has to be said here.
Cabadath - Fellow forum poet writing quite darkly but with very effective language and vivid imagery. Much talent to come.
Devil's Pride - DP, like many of the writers I've come to know, is also from the forum, and has a special way of touching my heart with every piece. Never missing out on commenting my poems he has also established a position of a terrific critic to bounce opinions with. DP always gets me with every word, carefully weighed, delicately summarized. Definitely worth your while to check out.
Aminhn - One of the greatest poets on the subject of love, fleeting, in a dream, everlasting, as it may be. Writing in rhyme and with a marked rhythm he has made his very own style of poetry which makes quite the effect.
The Masked - My far away sister who deals with many things in her life by writing it out, just like I do. She has many layers of her poetry even to an eye that does not know of all that she has come through in her life. I want to encourage her to keep going and never stop expressing herself, because she has a lot to give and is talented in her writing.
The Fragile Rose - fellow forumian poet who constantly bedazzles me. Wonderful word work and imaginative framework. Vivid language and a delicate pain that seems to burst through her words. Do not miss!
and also starring
The Naive Raven - My oldest forum friend and one of my dearest, also my ink brother. We discuss everything from our writing ideas to every day problems. Raven has a very delicate way of writing and makes it special with differing structures from poem to poem. He always has a thought dressed in words that shine through and the words themselves well chosen and thought through. Look at his works and marvel.
Enough for now,
POET in the REDECORATED JAR

7 comments:

  1. You too! And now I have ze proven my love by promoting you for free ^^ (just kidding, there will be fee charged late-rr).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh.. What did you have in mind? *kinky eyebrow guy*

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I love you Bex :) best sis ever :) And Happy Holidays (yeah, I'm a day late) thanks for the promoting and compliments :) p.s- hopefully your gift will take only 6 weeks! :P Let me know when you get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww I definitely will!

    Al hahah yeah what do you want to pay? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Look at his works and marvel."

    i Love you Sis :)
    Also i have an announcement, i am gonna start writing a little more :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww I love you too <3 !

    Ok tell me more!

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories