Friday, May 4

Piercings, Tattoos, and Miscellaneous Pain

Didn't know I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky
Before
- Ewan McGregor, Moulin Rouge

Soon as my sister shows up, we're headed for Viking Studios, and I'm having my first piercing! I'm gonna put it in my eyebrow, I think it'll look nice. Nikki didn't like the idea... but you can't always please everyone, can you? Besides, there's a little punk-rocker in him that would love to have his girlfriend pierce her eyebrow and colour her hair black. I kinda miss my black hair! Gonna ask my sister to help me fix it back, hehe. She's having her second tattoo today, her boyfriend's name with an Omega symbol instead of the O, across the side of her foot. Ouch, that gotta hurt. Just when I'm starting to really consider a moth tattoo in my neck, I'm coming with her to watch how it's actually done, and I'm pretty sure I'll be as terrified as last time she did it. You just don't see all that blood when you're watching Miami Ink, you know?
If this piercing works out allright, I might just do another one in my lip. Don't know what's up with me, but I gotta do something, gotta keep those thoughts away.
Read about a guy today who ran into a car door with his bicycle, smashed his head against the concrete and died on spot. This world is so unfair! Well, I guess it aint worse than the boy who died when he was jumping on his bed and the window next to it was open...
"Gimme faith, gimme strength, to this life, that I rent"
Poet in the Jar

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories