Wednesday, May 9

Toolbox

You coming?
Wanna fix me?
Whip your toolbox out
and hit me?
Are you coming?
Coming with me?
So you can drink me,
so you can eat me,
do me and mistreat me?
I know you were never
the best I could find,
and I've done what I could
to rid you from mind,
But I'll still let you fix me
You're the only one who could
And my conscious lets me ask you
Cause I know you never would.
_______________________________

Meredith Grey. Said. Something. That. Affected. Me. She said that choosing between the man who was best for you, and the man who was the one, she would have to choose the one.
I chose the guy who would be best for me. My Pearl. Wouldn't ever hurt me. I am not even close to deserving his love for me. I should be happy, but I'm not, and everything leaks out here, I don't know how much longer I'll stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories