Sunday, May 27

Wind-Still, Silent Grounds


A breeze of fresh air, a wind from the east.
Curing my illness, ridding the beast.
Try to reconcile myself, try to sail, just once more.
But the breezes won't be found,
on these wind-still, silent grounds.
______________________________


I had a really nice time yesterday. Felt vivid again, felt alive. Nice and fresh, straight from the sea. What could I tell you? It lifted my sails. Apart from the comment, 'Hey, I know you! You're the gas station girl!' it was one of the best evenings in some time. It'll actually be pretty nice going back to work next week. Ha, ha.

See ya soon, when I aint so tired and got something useful to write about.

POET in the bloody JAR
(Case you hadn't got that already)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories