Sunday, May 20

Figured Out

Please, will you listen,
Will you hear me out?
I think I've figured out
what we both are all about.
Cause now you aint around
I'm nowhere to be found.
I'm so sorry I've enslaved you.
That I've wanted to betray you.
Cause I know now that I crave you,
Not the other way around.
Please, will you come to me,
Will you be my voice and shout?
Cause I think I've figured out
what I can't live or breathe without.
________________________________

Better go to bed now, would be kinda embarassing if Nikki came home from the pub at this hour and I was still up, playing computer games, haha. He's got me completely addicted by this Anarchy Online thing. I don't mind, though. I kinda like going into that other world, being completely absorbed by it and forgetting all about your own problems. Got my Doc, Leniency, a name that means mild and gentle, all the way up to level 11, and even got off Noob Island on the same day. So now I'm running errans in Old Athens. It's a lot of fun :)
You know, I try to tell myself that no one's gonna fill that hole in me, and it has to be true, since I can hardly bear being alone. But I can't bear being with others either.
Something scary happened to me yesterday in the kitchen. But I'm thinking it's too personal, and intimidating, to write about here. Who knows, Mom might even start thinking she's right about the reasons of my poetry.
Bye bye soldier.
Yours,
POET in the JAR
(With Open Jaws)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories