Monday, March 24

Bubble

Why?
Do I do it?
Keep looking over your way?
Why?
Can't I pull through it?
Can't I let it be,
and walk away?

I only want to be friends with you,
and keep you in my heart,
but seemingly staying this close to you,
was not particularly smart,
but then again I'm not a genious,
apparently I'm less than that,
and that's what keeps me in this bubble,
busying myself with this and that

Why?
Do I do it?
Keep coming over your way?
Why?
Can't I pull through it?
Stop caring so much,
and just walk away?

I'm trying to make myself get over you,
I just don't know if I'll ever make it,
and should I honestly try to stay close to you,
I wonder how well you would possibly take it,
I never said I am a genious,
apparently I'm less than that,
and that's what keeps me in this bubble,
forgiving this, forgiving that

Why?
Why do I do it?

Come on closer,
pull me through it,
rid me of my despair
Help me out here,
become a ghost,
and I'll pretend
you never were there.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, this is like your BEST work ever!!! Wish it didn't have to be so sad... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it but once again its embedded with teardrops and sealed with the kiss of lonely lips, so sweet and sad and special all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is one of your best ever! it is amazing, i love it, specially the part stayig friends but wanting to be close, i know exactly how that feels, amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks people! Love your support! <3 :*

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories