Tuesday, March 18

Street Teamer

I come on in here and the first thing that comes to my mind to write is that everything's totally fucked up. I don't know how it happened. I don't know if it really is. It just feels as if I'm crammed in a tiny box that's suffocating me and I can't get out. Wow, am I a nutter or what?
I've been pretty compulsively doing street teaming things for POTF lately. I've made a myspace-profile, printed flyers, made radio requests, emailed festival people, running around in town wearing my POTF merch, and other things down the same line. It's strange, but it's as though it's taken all my time and energy. I don't know why suddenly I've become so hardcore enthusiastic about it. Guess it's March 26th shimmering in the haze ahead.
Well. Came on without having anything to tell.
I'm down.
But I'm always down.
So it don't matter.
LOVE the P. in the J.
PS. And THANKS A MILLION to Ciarraxx for the sweetlooking header. I love it! DS.

4 comments:

  1. Very good Myspace site and the devotion is incredible!!

    But I must say that i think this is all derived from being down, being busy pulls you away from part of the present sorrows, only a theory :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your biggest fan on myspace!!! :D :D Can I have your autograph...?? :P

    Seriously, it's sweet stuff you're doing but maybe it's because of what Ryan said that you try to be as busy as possible.

    No matter what, I'll be there to help you get through it. You can count on that. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I also think that might be the reason for it. Right now it's kinda become it's own contrary cuz I'm like unable to do anything at all. I just stare. Not looking at anything in particular, just staring, and thinking.
    I know you guys stick in there for me. Thanks <3 I love you both!

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories