Thursday, February 5

Dealt This Way

You're running, you say to me.
Hinting I should stop.
Hinting I should slow down.
You're running, you tell me.

I'm dealt this way,
I tell you.
Pretending to deal with life.
Pretending to deal with pain.
I'm dealt this hand, I tell you.

You're running away,
you say.
Assuming it's repressing.
That I will forget.
And I am running.
I was dealt this way.

I am all that you assign me to be.
I'm all that you mark in your words.
Definition is a vague thing.

You're
running away
Just the way I ran
Your pace will all be worthless
In the end

2 comments:

  1. "You're running away, you say.
    Assuming it's repressing.
    That I will forget.
    And I am running.
    I was dealt this way."


    omfg

    Awesome... just awesome !!!

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories