Sunday, December 6

Memorable

Came home and dinner was on the table, that didn't happen since we all lived together back in the old apartment. Dragon had cooked for me and her and it was delicious. Then some watching of Wall-E while falling asleep on the bed/couch/random place to sit in my little flat. Nice rounding off a Sunday night.

Yesterday was memorable although most of it I don't remember... but I guess that was precisely what I needed. I feel slightly more at ease with humanity afterwards, anyway! And I really have a bunch of amazing friends. I'm so, so thankful for having you. I couldn't have dreamed of this only a few years ago, and I owe it all to you.

I love you.

On a side note this week is a busy week. I get my kittens on Tuesday and expect to spend the following days trying to make them adjust to their new home. I have put writing aside for the moment and I miss it terribly, but there simply doesn't seem to be the time or the energy to. I'll keep up a daily session at least and still aim for the 80 magical K's to be reached at the end of the month.

Until then - keep living. Keep breathing. Just one day at a time and before we know it we'll be 40 and reunited at a fancy dinner party.

POET in the JAR

6 comments:

  1. well, hopefully I remember those years between 15 and 40 because there´s a lot of time there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I feel very old for thinking the thought, but it was in a dream I had. Me and Jess had turned 40. *nightmaaaare* xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. that won´t happen ;) you´ll be 22 forever and I´ll be... older, hopefully xD there are good sides in being only 15 and then there are bad sides :D one bad side is that when I told my age for example to you and Rose you both nearly dropped from your chairs xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, as it happens to be you exceed most people aged 15, so you don't count as regular teen. You count in the category Awesome-Not-Because-Of-Age-People. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you, dear ^^ you always make me feel weird with things like that cos I feel like I should say something lovely back ;)

    you´re lovely person :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, well what can I say, I take good care of the people I like ;) <3

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories