Monday, December 21

Rag Doll



Rag doll,
This is a needle,
Shiny and sharp.
When I pierce you with it,
You will bleed.
Do you know what blood is,
Rag doll?
Will you faint?

Rag doll,
You're wounded,
My voodoo doll.
A burst stitches smile,
You will need.
Do you feel the cotton there,
Rag doll?
As it wells out of your mouth?

Rag doll,
I'll patch you up again,
Until I'm out of yarn.
I'll rip your seams apart.
Do you know what hell is,
Rag doll?
As it repeats itself?

You're mine, dear Rag Doll,
You're mine to keep.
Stay and spin, and then to play,
With all my shiny razorblades.
You'll last for one more ripping,

And then I'll do the stitching

3 comments:

  1. "You're mine, dear Rag Doll,
    You're mine to keep.
    Stay and spin, and then to play,
    With all my shiny razorblades.
    You'll last for one more ripping,
    And then I'll do the stitching"

    Great Job!! And ubercool sketch! \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so scary poem, and that picture especially! o.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, dunno why, but I've recently started to draw a lot of these ragdolls. Seemed only right to give them a poem. =)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories