Thursday, September 4

End Credits

I know I'm not entitled to grieve,
I'm not meant to be in sorrow.
Still everything you say I believe,
assuming somewhere there is still a tomorrow.
I know I should be happy for you that you live,
should be glad you don't spend your nights alone.
Somehow that makes my own loneliness worse,
knowing I'm unwillingly on my own.
I was the one to pull out and end it,
I was the one that deserves no credit,
I know all that and I know it well.
Could you leave it at this and make me survive?
Could you let me be to make my own knives?
I can kill myself on my own behalf,
if just you let me be.
It's that you still appear to care for me
that keeps me living,
at unease.
I know I'm not entitled to grieve,
but I didn't set the rules for sorrow.
So everything you say I'll believe,
assuming that somewhere there's still a tomorrow.
A future on lease,
something I only borrowed...

5 comments:

  1. Ohh hon.. *hugs* I'm sorry about how things turned out, I hope you'll feel better soon. <3 The poem is beautiful btw, wish it didn't have to be so sad. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I wish so too. Thank you though :) *goes to prep elevator*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. :D Feeling like getting high? :PP ;D Prep the teleporter faster, I miss you. :P <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting high?! No thank you, I am too much a saint for that... *ugly demon guy from the msn emoticons* ^^

    I'm prepping it every day but I'm still missing the Scottbeamgenerator! :D Miss you too, more than you know. :/ <3

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories