Tuesday, September 30

Kill The Sweet Choir

I hear you singing, from a distance,
not really singing to me.
But always telling me the right.
What you see.

I hear your songs, hear them vaguely,
none of them really meant for me.
But always pointing me right.
I'm free.

Cause I killed the sweet choir, singing your tunes.
I'd rather be blank and never believe,
then to have you take it away from me.

I hear your advice, from afar,
not really comforting me.
But always telling me the easy.
You don't see.

How can I train myself not to feel?
When feeling is all I define myself by?
You have no way of seeing inside of me,
yet you imagine you know, that you've got all there is.

So I killed the sweet choir, singing your tunes.
I'd rather be blank and never believe,
then to have you take it away from me.

Stay this way.
You, stay away.

6 comments:

  1. Brilliantly beautiful. <3 I LOVE it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... another weird writing of midnight... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark but so good! Weird but touching! Keep up the good work, Hubbie!

    Kisses from
    Your own Nisse, having a blast in Nott'm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww thanks hubs! <3 Weird, haha :D How you doing over there?? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. its actually pretty kick ass Bex.. i loved the chorus.. it'd be AMAZING to hear to music tho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty kick ass, hahhaa :D thanks raves =) yeah i know... still aiming for that to happen ;)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories