Sunday, September 14

Smallest In The World

Take me out.
I don't want this.
I wish I wasn't grown up, didn't have to do the grown up stuff, another job to go to, another task to sign and file. I don't wanna go somewhere, do some things, to get some money so that I can pay some bills... I want to do bigger things, I want to do greater things, I want to matter.
I want to be remembered, for something I did, something extraordinary. Something special, something totally completely Lee.
I want it to be such a way so that when I go, I'll be left alone with all I knew of life and let it be all. Let it be all I need to go in peace.
I'm afraid of it. I'm terrified. I'm thinking about it more every day that passes. How can something so scary sometimes seem so inviting? So tempting?
I don't wanna do this. I want out!
I feel like I'm the smallest in the world and I'm so scared,
tells the Poet in the Jar

2 comments:

  1. Your not the smallest Bex, you wont be forgotten, i know you'll leave a mark your too determined not to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah like we talked about :) Haha I still feel small though. That will probably change after tomorrow, when I will make sure to become unforgettable for the little kiddos. ;D

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories