Tuesday, April 28

Imagination As Fuel?

I think that's what makes us writers. Some kind of weird mixture between paranoia, darkness and mystery, and a hell lot of imagination. Our problem, see? We live everything out to the point that we believe it gets real. We play games every day in our heads. Because we imagine things sprouting to life around us. Be that monsters, feelings, sentences. Anything.
And it fuels us to go down and write.
Isn't it funny?
I guess it's good cause it gets the creativity out. Ha, ha.
POET in the GLASS JAR

5 comments:

  1. you're so damn right about that... i totally agree... we tend to imagine things even though they dont exist in reality!

    but i guess, that can be a good thing, like you said :)

    Wise old becc... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah, I´ve found my imagination too powerful to control :D it just takes over me and then I just have to sit down and think. thinkthinkthink. and I can make myself cry, with right music and feeling... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling and thinking, both the very keys to writing. Those of us who actually stop long enough in our tracks to do this is who need to vent it. I think that it hurts to be like this, but it's almost our duty to do it. We were born with the ability to feel and think. We should embrace this even when it hurts.

    Ignorance is bliss, let us not go there.

    Good enough is to be happy about a moment or so. Believing in people. In some good. That kind of naivete is my cup of tea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, I´m not even sure can you run away from it... it´s a gift and it´s not. difficult. but I wouldn´t be the same with out it. so... yes, I´ll embrace it thight.

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories