Wednesday, April 15

Wherever You Kick Out Your Trash

I've tried to be like you
To shield me off without feeling
Being cold, so that I'll live
It would help me live through it all

I've tried to go at it your way
Push emotion in front of me,
for a distant day
But I can't

You're gonna have to take me for what I am
Realize that I react to things
Even if I can't explain it
Even if I shouldn't

Discard me out your window,
wherever you kick out your trash

Just don't expect me to be thrilled about it

2 comments:

  1. "You're gonna have to take me for what I am
    Realize that I react to things
    Even if I can't explain it
    Even if I shouldn't"

    these lines are sooo fuckin goddamed straight in the face... its screaming out for help!!! :O

    you wrote this in an amazing way ! i loved it completely !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also IS screaming out for help, at least that's how I felt about it writing it :D It's bit better now though =) Thanks so much DP :)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories