Wednesday, September 9

Eery

"Are you sad because of the pain, or because you couldn't go to work?"
"Sad because of the pain... and because it's the last thing I could afford right now. Going to the doctor."

Woke up this morning with an intense ache in my right ear. It seems familiar, seeing I've had infections there before, but I have a hunch that's not what it is, not this time. Not sure what it could be. Feels slightly better now though, after I've slept 13 hours in total and they do say sleep is the best medicine... but it's not going to go away, and it magnifies every sound I hear, and is drilling into my head as if I had a crocheing needle piercing through there. What a portal. I have an appointment at 2.45 at the medical station, crossing fingers they'll help me there.

Feel quite bad though. Lent some money from Rockstar in order to pay the doctor's visit and I know he's low on money just as me. To be honest, I have no fucking clue how to survive until payday. Before this, I might have made it... but every penny wasted now digs a hole in my wallet, and I'm tired. So incredibly tired.

Luckily it's easy to make grand plans for the future even without any means or fundings.
Losing Herself In Dreams,
POET in the JAR

6 comments:

  1. how expensive is it to see a doctor? I keep forgetting that you don't have free medical like we do here. That's the only good thing about Canada :P
    But, the most important thing is your health. Whatever the price, I'm sure it's worth it just to know that you are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it must suck to pay for medical (even tho I have free medical).Getting sick+ spending cash to recover is the last thing anyone would want.

    These infections, what caused them? Anyway, Take care of yourself, will ya? *hugs trying not to hurt you in the ear* xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks folks. Well it's not really so expensive, a regular doctor's visit is 120 crowns, but the problem is I might have to go back for another visit and the antibiotics I needed cost like 500 crowns. And I was running extremely low on cash as it was (had maybe 600 left this month to cover food and everything for 2 weeks). So you might as well count and see that it doesn't add up.

    Luckily Mum gave me 500 (!!) to cover for the meds and I had lent 120 from Rockstar to cover the visit, so. We'll see how it goes, I hope I'll have more left over next month. Meanwhile I'll just, I don't know, eat at Grandma's and skip buying milk and eggs. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor you...
    about your money, when I visit Haparanda (Haaparanta&Tornio, I have relatives there) and look at the prizes everything seems shockingly expensive! but then I remember that ah, 120 crowns is something like 12 euros :D
    hopefully you get better soon! and I hope that your Grandma is as generous as my friend´s Grandma.. (we were at my friend´s family´s gottage and we had nothing to eat so we drow at her Grandma and went inside like "hey Granny, we are hungry and we have nothing to eat!" "ok, wait, I´ll give you some.." ;])

    ReplyDelete
  5. xD Well my Grandma is always 10 steps ahead of me and even if I happen not to be hungry, she forces me to eat something anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *drove, not drow...
    Grandmas, so lovely people :)(well not mine actually that much but anyway, generally)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories