Sunday, November 4

All Hallows' Eve

I'm so dead, got like three thousand words left to do today in order to catch up with the novel-writing... that's what you get when you don't do it everyday, I suppose. The whole thing is pretty cool though, I mean, what if I actually manage this, and actually get it all together, then in less than one month I'll be able to entitle myself novel writer... Cool, huh? Who cares if it ever gets published, haha!
Just for fun, here're the pics from yesterday's Halloween Party at our place. These are from Danny's cam, didn't put 'em all up but they oughtta give you an idea. When I get hold of the rest I'll edit the post, and you'll probably find an update in the News Reel when so happens. Anyway! After we'd been at our place we went to my favourite club in town, GG, and having worried all night if I was gonna be the spoiler of everyone not getting in (I mean, my birthday's still a month away), the guy at the door just looked at my ID and went, like, "Thank you, very welcome". So my worries were apparently a waste of time, haha.
Listen, people, I'm gonna be pretty absent this way all month because of exams and frantic novel writing and other juicy goodies, but I'll try my best to keep daily posting up. You'll know where I am if you don't find me here (in my books for school/in my book... my own book), haha.
Now cheers, fellas.
Edit: Got Siri's pics off Facebook, comments and all are up!










Watch out, Bond (Simon) and Pirate Man (Johnny)! Sniper (me) at the back!









"The Devil (Jessie) and Danny" - doesn't that sound like the title of a good book?









Me, trying to look threatening. Or whatever may have caused that facial expression.









Cheers! Says the Queen (Siri).









...and I'm praying for all my life's worth, please don't give me this priest (Nikki) for my wedding.









Nice posers there!









Ah, I love my rifle.









And Danny loves his revolver! (And Sofia!)









This one's in here mostly cause the freakish look on Nikki's face!









Dance, dance...! The 1920's gangsta (me) and Dr. Acula (Christian) shakes the floor.









The zombie priest is trying to bite me...! And look, the Devil isn't even trying to help. Bad Devil!









Hmm, here James Bond has gone Teskedsgumman. (Sorry... Swedish cultural reference that just slipped. Cut me some slack, I'm hungover as hell...)









When this deadly pirate skeleton type of man... eh... you get it... burst in through the terrace door, guess how startled I got on a scale of one to five. Five. There, I did the guessing for you!









Hands up baby, here's the second half of the Saturday Night Mafia.









In this pic, threatening his gangster babe with his silver gun, although she seems happily unaware!












Dr. Alcoholic Acula...?












Oh, sorry! Not alcoholic, just plain dead.









And here he is seen fraternizing with the zombie priest.









Two pieces of the gangster mob doing business with the Devil.









... who seems to be happy about the deal!









Oh here's James Bond in a more proper fashion, along with the Queen.









Dr. Acula was a high-lifer in front of the cam, we can see why!









Who's the boss??









And finally, me and Jessie in a happy fashion!

Want pics from the club? Some of them are pretty cool. Check them all out here.

7 comments:

  1. Haha! xD Looks like you guys had luts of fun :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D We sure did! More Halloween parties for the people!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps, "LUTS" of fun...? haha, you POTF-advertiser :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, xD, um, where are you from becca?( what country i mean)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why, I'm from Sweden! xD
    We don't have as much trick or treat and stuff like the Americans do, we only got that version of Halloween in the late 1990's, but most of us like to dress up in ridiculous outfits nonetheless, and party off together with friends :D
    The "real" All Hallow's Eve is in Sweden called "Alla Helgons Dag" and is celebrated the first Saturday of November, as opposed to Halloween which is October 31st. Confusing? Well, on Alla Helgons Dag we think about our dead loved ones and go to their graves and light lanterns. It's usually the brightest day all year on the graveyards =) Halloween is the commercial business. But we like that too, yeah! =)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories