Wednesday, November 14

Line Up

I just want out.
I just want out.


These two lines popped up in my head, and I wanna put them down before I forget them. But I'm way too tired to make anything out of it right now. I sat up to do my word share today, and I managed, my total of words is up in 21,430 by now, but my eyes are drooping like never before, and my whole body's aching as if I'd been working out or something. Haven't had the time to go swimming for a while, sucky, I even bought me a 3 months worth of entrance card there, haha.
G'night!

1 comment:

  1. thats a whole lot of words Becca, the two lines seem to hold great significance and, as is usual with significant feelings, would seem to be a great inspiration to the prose your pouring out. I really hope you finish in time, and if you dont, who cares, you can finish it afterwards at your own pace and with our support. But if you truly 'want out' maybe you should lighten the load of writing and start Thinking...

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories