Sunday, January 13

Chasing Dreams

Hey peeps.
I just got out of bed and I got like a million things to do today. I gotta clean this place up - you know, believing a new nice place would make me clean better must have been a mistake by me. How is that? I really thought it would work out, ha, ha. Well, guess it's got a few reasons, I need more shelfs and places to put stuff and all, I got a few boxes that still are unpacked and you know. I'll just blame on that in combination with a lot of schoolwork and just an itsy bitsy little bit of laziness... ha, ha.
But that'll work out during the day/week/month/year... ha, ha... man I'm too tired for this...
Anyway! Well, second thing on the list, or should I say the first, since it's kinda prioritized pretty much higher over cleaning, is finishing my VFU assignment (schoolwork... write a thousand words on the topic of "what characterizes good assessment in teaching" - come on!). And then, when I've done all that, I just might sit down and look over my book.
By the end of the day, fellas, I'm sending my unfinished manuscript over to WL Writer's Agency for reviewing.
Oh my. Even though I know it's gonna take them maybe as much as up to ten days to go through it, it's like... oh my God, I'm so nervous about it. I haven't been able to sleep properly for like, days, just cause I'm all worked up about it. It doesn't matter if they're going to send it back to me with a "sorry, this aint commercially viable" tag attached to it or if they say it sucks like hell, this is still the furthest I've ever gotten in my pursue of writing that book, which has always been my dream...
And is it really that strange that chasing dreams makes you nervous?
Even though you have no idea how it's going to unfold?
Of course not.
Howdy, says POET in the JAR.

4 comments:

  1. Either way honey, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!! :) :) :) Getting close to sth like this at your yound age AND at your first book... Never could have been prouder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alev. theres no way we could be prouder, unless it was ourselves :P. Especially since it was your first, completely finished book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "unless it was ourselves"... haha now you just made me fall off my chair laughing! xD well, haha, it's not completely finished..... :D but it will be soon :D
    either way I'm always happy that you're happy with me. =)

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories