Monday, January 7

Keeping Secrets

The things I tell you now
You'll keep to yourself
Won't you?

The secrets you know now
You'll put on that shelf
Won't you?

I trust you enough to confide in you,
To take all my feelings and hide in you,

The things I tell you now
You won't tell
Would you?

I may have a bad record
When it comes to keeping secrets
And still you trust me
Now don't you?

The things you tell me now
I'll keep to myself
Won't I?

The secrets I know now
I'll keep to myself
Won't I?

So please would you stay within my reach,
Stay where those ugly lies won't breach,
Where we'll keep secrets
To ourselves
Won't we?

4 comments:

  1. I really like that one, veruy straight-forward, good message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx a lot, raves. I wrote it just now, glad you enjoyed it even though it was maybe a bit rushed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, this is so sweeeeeet... :D

    Sure, I will ;) :P xD

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories