Monday, January 7

Snow And Nano

Here I am, talking to my sis on the phone while I'm dripping of water since I just got out of the bath, and what do I see? There's snow! Snow everywhere! Snow on my car, snow on the trees...! And do you have any idea what splendid view I have from my kitchen windows? It's so beautiful... this is really it, the reason why I can't help but love Sweden in the winter. Covered by that frosty snow... Wow. It's so beautiful, I can't even describe it. Although already I can see the rain clouds gathering, isn't that typical?
We get a little bit of snow that just melts away right after it's settled down, trying to redecorate the landscape. Guess God doesn't like the redecoration, ha, ha. Maybe he's not the white-walls-kind of guy?
Anyway, right now I'm being really excited about a prose project, concerning this year's Nano. Yeah I know I'm all hung up on it...! But this time it's not just me. Me and terrific prose writer The Raven decided the other day we were going to co-write this year's Nano together, and I think it's gonna turn out really awesome.
First I better finish 2007's... Well... I'm getting there.
Let me make a list as to how the day is going to look, and hopefully I'll get some time left over to do writing. Right?
Okay, so first of all I'm going to get dressed and have a bite to eat.
Secondly, do my hair.
Thirdly, do the dishes.
After that, my regular 15-minute apartment clean up, including throwing garbage out and making the bed and picking up laundry from the floor and so on.
And then, finally, finishing my 1,000 word report for school. I think it'll be easy. Like my motto nowadays is, write 1,666 words a day for one month and when you get an assignment to write a thousand words report? Feels like Jiggery-Pokery's coming out.
Allright!
Get all that done and I'm gonna disappear into my world of angels for a while.
THE POET iN THE jAR

4 comments:

  1. I wish it would snow here too... I miss the snow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well as long as it stays snow it's good :D when it turns to some unidentified, greyish form of water-ice-snow kind of thing it's less fun :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your too kind with your description of my ability Becca *blushes* I cant wait until our writing comes together, creating a whole new style, that'll be a truly iteresting venture.

    I must agree with you on the fact that god isn't a white walls kind of guy. Up here its been a constant cycle of, a big snowfall.. time to shovel, a day or two of sliding and rain to wash it all away until the cycle begins again. I hate the suspense, cant the snow just stay for the rest of the winter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally right. Maybe he's just testing us, you know, teasing a bit? ;) if he is, well, then it's sure as hell working, I'm so sick of all the rain that I just wanna go drown myself in it, almost. :D :D

    I'm really excited about our writing too, let's hope it really works out! It's gonna be loads of fun!! =D

    ReplyDelete

For Dust And Memories