Saturday, January 19

The Question

Why do we have to grow up?
Why do we have to become these responsible, adult, dreamless, boring people?
Why can't we just stay like we used to be, that way, innocent, never worrying, just playing, just enjoying the moment, enjoying the day. Enjoying life.
For the last few days I've really felt like a child again. Felt like everything's just good, just enjoyable, it's life, and it's good, you know?
The pessimist little voice in me tries to tell me I'm not gonna stay like this forever.
And I know that.
But that's not what it's about.
It's the question as to why can't we be like this all the time?
Why do we have to fix things?
Why do we have to take care of everything? Of everyone?
Sometimes I just feel as if the only thing I ever do is taking care of people. And I just want some time for my own. Take care of myself, you know?
Have my own stuff, have my own mess, have my own life, I don't want to share it all, I just wanna be me.
I'm sorry, but that's just me...

1 comment:

For Dust And Memories