Friday, July 13

Bugs

I'm waiting for my sis to come over and get some party started. She was only supposed to be here an hour ago. Ha, ha. Well, I guess I better not complain about folks being late, seeing that I'm always late for everything myself. How does that happen? When other people do it it bugs you, but when you do it it bugs you that it bugs other folks that you do it. Did you get that? Better write it down somewhere.
Plan for tonight is The Order of the Phoenix, I laid my hands on tickets for the premiere - barely, considering there were only five ones left when I bought 'em. After that, we go out, have some fun, dance a little, drink a little, hang out a little. Plan for tomorrow is, hitch ourselves a ride to the coast somehow, have fun, dance a lot, drink a lot, hang out a lot. Plan for Sunday is, I'm dead. Write you from the grave boys and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories