Saturday, July 14

Halfway Through, Halfdead Already

Right, so I'm only half-dead, but then I'm only halfway through my weekend plans. I've just had a banana for breakfast and I'm starving. Gotta go see if I got something else in the fridge, or my stomach will jump up my throat and suffocate me out of pure frustration.
The movie yesterday was freakin' A-W-E-S-O-M-E. Best one this far! Exactly what I thought about the book when that premiered, though we've agreed they aint really comparable, the books and the films. You can simply not squeeze the depths of the books into a watchable, reasonable length movie. But I'm happy with it, it was a fairly adapted film version, for sure. I'm thinking whoever did the casting did an amazing job (except for the kind of weird-looking Tonks), couldn't help but love Loony Lovegood, and want to jump on Umbridge. Guess that's exactly the desired effect, but still. Yeah, I think it was good. My sis sneaked a bottle of Bacardi Breezer into the salon which she drank from with a straw. It looked a little desperate, ha, ha.
Afterwards we went out, my sis, her friend and me. Wasn't sure if I felt comfortable with them - like that friend of my sis, who couldn't stop complaining that she couldn't dance to "this kind of music", or pointing out every single guy in the place she'd ever made out with. It was like, yeah. I'll just stand here dancing, then. And on the way back this guy kinda jumped on me, like so-where-are-you-from, where-are-you-going-now, how-come-I've-never-seen-you-before and, last but not least, would-you-like-a-piece-of-my-hamburger and can-I-at-least-give-you-a-hug. It would'ave been more fun to get compliments like my sis, this was definitely desperate, just like every other guy at the place whose only form of compliment was like, ass-grabbing. No fun. Whaddaya think guys, that if you grab my ass I'm comin' home with ya? What makes you even think it would be even the slightest bit appreciated? Come back when you've learned that what a girl wants is free drinks, smiles, eye contact and some honest attention. Don't forget, non-drunk. Now get outta here! I hope you're all laying in some ditch somewhere, hungover as hell. I bet my hangover won't pop up until tonight, but then I'll already be getting myself a new one, so it won't matter. Hopefully... Dear God, please don't let this have any effect on my brain cells. I kinda need them later when I'm supposed to go back to school.
Regular work hours begin on Monday, which sucks. Sucks sucks sucks. Well, I aint gonna dwell about it. Just go there, do the time, get out. And look! You're free. Do what ya like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories