Tuesday, July 31

Misinterpretation

No wonder she never comes out. Jiggery-Pokery, I mean. Every time she tries there's always someone disapproving, someone minding, just cause they can't stand someone living stuff out, just cause they're too bitter to take some silly jokes coming. Why do people have to, like, mind all the time? Why can't we just laugh together and have a go at eachother, on an all friendly-like level, without thinking too much 'bout what we're saying or what we're doing? Seems impossible to find folks like that, folks that are okay with stuff, like. Now everyone's so posh, you can't have a good laugh, cause people just misinterpret you all the time, think you're being serious about things. Some folks don't understand her, but I love her, and people keeps dragging her down, keep weighing on her, so she loses so much of herself along the way. It's a shame, really.
I've finished the painting with the angels! Finally! I thought I'd bring it to work tomorrow so I can scan it and post. Don't have the blessing of a scanner in the house, which is a shame, cause it sure comes in handy. I'm gonna try and get my hands on one cheap, cause I'd really need a printer for when I get back to school, and the scanner part of it, well, that would just be for fun.
Nebula, it aches in me when I think of how soon it is that you'll be gone. I know that's your spirit, your whole being, that a soul like yours can't be trapped in a place like this... this forgotten and cold place at the far end of the world. And I know you won't be coming back, not here, even if you would come back to this country. This place is too small for you. And honestly, I wish I was like you. I'm always talking about how I wanna be free, how I'm going to fly, and be something. But when you do something to change what we're in, it scares me, and selfish as I am, I think more of what I am losing in this than of what you are gaining. Please give me a call someday, I really wish we could talk in private some time before you leave here. Talk like we always do.
People, you are all too good to me, but my mind flees. See you next when I've done a Rowling and I'm ridiculously wealthy and famous cause of my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories