Tuesday, July 10

Hippocracy Present

Everything is so full of crap. Like this:

"EXTRA! EXTRA! 16-year old girl died from gas-leaking fridge"
What? How is this extra? It's as if they thought we suck in news for fun. And Extra news are Extra fun. Oh wow, look, it's the special edition of the gas-leaking fridge tragedy - I gotta have me one of those! Or what?

On the tobacco cabinet: "Prince Highland Taste. Smooth and fresh with aromas straight from the highlands"
On the tobacco package: "Smoking kills"
Guess we can't blame smokers' bad habit on the disability to read anymore. I was apparently wrong. They can read big letters as in cigarette commercial signs. Just not the small ones on the package. I'm so sorry, my bad.

Yeah, what the hell.
You know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories