Sunday, July 22

Downtown

Here I am, in the middle of a drawing, and it's been ages since I been so enthusiastic about my painting, and what happens? My cell rings, and all of a sudden, I'm on my way downtown to grab some drinks with Nikki and Terese. I dunno how the hell that happened, but nevertheless - can't complain about the evening. Didn't know a soul, that didn't really matter. Didn't know the music either, but hey, a pub that's dragged someone's Playstation 2 into the DJ booth and chooses music after what's next on Guitar Hero, well, they gotta get their fair amount of credit, right?
Anyway, Mum'll show up soon with the rest of our laundry, and then we're headed for pizza. Over & Out. I know I'm boring... but I'm hungover. Don't complain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories