Thursday, July 12

Redecoration

I'm redecorating my head by redecorating my living room. Right now it looks as if there's been some kind of very violent struggle in here, spreading stuff to all possible and impossible places making itself impossible to find when I need it, just to show up again and request a storage place when there are none left. Hey, I guess this room has more in common with my head than I'd thought!
I haven't seen Nikki since yesterday morning, and I kinda miss him. I'm doing fine daytime, but it gets freakishly lonely when you're going to bed. No more, I'll-go-to-bed-when-you-do-darling, for a couple days. You know, I was thinking if I got a few days away from Nikki I'd just relax and not do much, just hang out with myself, like. But instead it feels as though I've scheduled something for every hour we're apart.
I'd better fix things up in here, although I woulda wanted to catch Danny on msn before I do so. Would be nice if maybe we could get a lift if there's any of them driving on Saturday.
Gotta set this place up... nightie!
PS. This pic is without the big painting on top, I'll put it up tomorrow if I'm bored, haha. DS. FROM THE POET

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories