Saturday, July 21

Road

I don't even know what I wanna put up here.

Feels like no one knows me. No one's got the time for me.
Everyone's getting the hell out of here... and I don't have a clue what to do when they're gone. What am I supposed to do? Dammit... I'm gonna spend eternity in this shit hole before I can get out. Before I'll wanna get out. You know, I thought if I just stayed here things would kinda stay the way they've been, they wouldn't change. Like, in the back of my mind, I was thinking I could keep being my old self around here. But that's changed. Nothing's what it used to be, hell, I aint what I used to be.
Where am I headed? Can someone please tell? Should I stick to following this road, or try to have another go? Well I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories