Sunday, July 15

Summer's Got Started

Right, so this is it, I'm writing you from the grave as promised. Haha, not really, I aint even hungover yet; bet that'll kick in when I'm at work tomorrow.
Anyway, I thought our night out in Grebbestad would be cancelled considering how much it was raining, I mean, it was like a vertical lake right outside my window. But somehow we didn't let ourselves be scared off by that, which was lucky - we didn't get a drop of rain all night once we were there. It was a really nice evening in all, we went in on this place called Terrassen (flirted my way in past the guards - well it must have been something like that, or I don't know how they let me in) and spent like the rest of the evening dancing like freaks. It was cool. Wish I had some photos of us, didn't even think of shooting some. Maybe that's good, you know, that you had so much fun you don't even have time to take pictures. It feels kinda nice come to think of it, like the summer just started. This is like, how fun the rest of the summer will be. And finally - finally - it feels like I can enjoy myself. Like I told Nikki, even though I missed him a lot while he was gone this week, every day I had to cope with was a day I grew stronger, and happier about myself, more independent. That's why I'm thinking I'm really making the right decision about moving out.
I'm wrestling my head with a tough decision right now, don't know if I should tell about what.
Now there's no more rain, folks - let's seize the day.
From The Poet In The Jar: It's spontaneous thoughts, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories