Monday, July 9

War-Wager

I drew before. Made a drawing of a girl with big, black eyes and hair that's blue and purple. It's been a while since I last drew something. I take it as a sign. Things getting better and all. If that's what you call it.
Having to switch back to my old job at the gas station which I loath, from the amazing job I just been at in summer school, man, that takes most my energy straight off just by the thought of it. The Health Care Authoritities are coming to inspect us at work, which means two weeks of hard sanitation and cleaning work for me. I'm simply thrilled. Golly, gimme a broom and I could sweep the world clean of trouble while I'm at it, yeay! That would kinda be the same amount of effort. God knows what we'll find at that place, Mum and Dad never got the time to fix it, and while I'm there, grabbing hold of the cleaning in one end - it always fills up in the other. But it's kinda good though, I guess, time will fly by; before I know it I'll be back home again.
And who knows? It just might inspire a poem or two. Ha, ha.
Like David, one of the other teachers at summer school said: when you do body work, like tearing down houses all day, you can work for fifteen hours and still you aint tired, cause you know you can be somewhere else in your head. But doing something like teaching, you do eight hours of work and you're exhausted. Cause you don't just need your body, you need your head as well. And you got eyes on you. Judging you, every second. Every mistake you make, every ounce of uncertainness that flinches your body, will be turned against you.
And I thought that was fun. Man, what am I complaining about? This cleaning'll be like piece of cake. I'm gonna do like in Harry Potter number five, and wage war on that place. Ha, ha. Wish me luck!
ByEbYe

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories