Wednesday, July 18

Scream, Live, And Tuck My Life Out The Window With The Trash

There comes a time for speechmaking,
it simply isn't now.
_________________________________

I don't even know where to start, feels like my own way of living my life is striking back on me. Can't complain, can't do anything, cause that would mean I was contradictory, complaining 'bout other folks when they do things... you know, when other people do it it bugs you, but when you do it it bugs you that it bugs other folks that you do it... As in "Bugs" episode of the Diaries.
I just wanna break free!
I can't help but admire people who are stronger than me, who do whatever they want to do, who don't let other stuff stand in the way. Like, I wanna head off to Australia too, just 'cause, hey, I feel like it. I wanna go party like crazy with my pals without worrying shit about when I get home or if I don't!
I wanna do my own dishes, wanna fold my own clothes, want to sort my movies, have a place to go - a hideout, only for me...
Wanna stand on top of this bloody house and SCREAM!
I wanna be someone! I wanna see places, meet people, LIVE!
I wanna grab hold of my life and tuck it out the window along with the trash!
I'm gonna be someone and I'm gonna show you... I'm gonna show you that I can do with all this alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Dust And Memories